Ah, so much going on all of the time. Well, if you haven't heard, I've gotten a new job. I'm now officially going to be the social worker for pediatric oncology/hematology at the Brody School of Medicine. It's a big step up for me in the field of social work and I'm looking forward to the new experiences. I had to hand in my two week notice and Monday and that was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. God has definitely been challenging me this year with change and building my character. I'm such a comfort zone person and he's stretched me in moving churches and now with this job - two very major things in my life. My current coworkers were super supportive of my move and I'm so honored to have worked with them. The new job begins on December 19th, very soon!
My dad went to the ER on Tuesday, his blood sugar bottomed out at 39. He's doing a lot better but is still at Martin General hoping to get everything regulated. Joey came to see him and that made daddy so happy. Joey got daddy laughing a couple of times, it's such a sweet laugh - daddy has the kindest face. Joey has this effect on daddy, it's like as soon as Joey walks into the room daddy gets this look on his face like he's trying to hold in a laugh...an irrisistable grin. It is a beautiful site to behold! Hope daddy will be coming home tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment