Speaking of 2008, can you believe it's a new year? 2008 holds so many new things for me and Steven. We'll find out in March where Steven will be placed for residency, which potentially could mean a move. Steven will begin his vigorous residency schedule in July, which will be a new challenge, but a welcomed one as it will mean a paycheck:) Who knows what doors will be opened for me with my new album. I've just been so thrilled to see how excited everyone has been to hear the album, I can't wait to see what else will come of it.
Saturday, January 05, 2008
Holiday Reflections
Steven and I had such a great holiday season. I was off of work for an entire two weeks, which was marvelous. Our hoilday began on the 19th with a drive to Charlotte for Steven's residency interview at Carolina's Medical Center. I loved the opportunity to tag along with Steven as it gave me the chance to hang out with my brother and other family who live in Charlotte. Steven was impressed by the program and I'm hoping he will rank it #2, but continue to pray that we'll get placed at ECU! Christmas was wonderful! Every Christmas I have with my daddy is special because I always think that it could be his last. But truthfully, I should have that attitude every day, with every person I come in contact with. God has not promised tomorrow, only today; thus I should make the most of every opportunity He gives me. We celebrated Christmas 4 times; 3 times with Steven's side of the family and once with mine. Steven and I are continuously grateful for the fact that we have so much fun with our family and truly enjoy the time we spend together. We went home on the 26th and were welcomed by my sweet friends Andrea & Matt Sutton. The couple were married in August and moved to Arizona, so it was a thrill to see them to say the least! We had the greatest week of sweet fellowship and late night laughs. We had so much fun that Steven and I are already planning a trip to Arizona in 2008.
Speaking of 2008, can you believe it's a new year? 2008 holds so many new things for me and Steven. We'll find out in March where Steven will be placed for residency, which potentially could mean a move. Steven will begin his vigorous residency schedule in July, which will be a new challenge, but a welcomed one as it will mean a paycheck:) Who knows what doors will be opened for me with my new album. I've just been so thrilled to see how excited everyone has been to hear the album, I can't wait to see what else will come of it.
Speaking of 2008, can you believe it's a new year? 2008 holds so many new things for me and Steven. We'll find out in March where Steven will be placed for residency, which potentially could mean a move. Steven will begin his vigorous residency schedule in July, which will be a new challenge, but a welcomed one as it will mean a paycheck:) Who knows what doors will be opened for me with my new album. I've just been so thrilled to see how excited everyone has been to hear the album, I can't wait to see what else will come of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks so much for the album! we just recieved it yesterday and are loving it! Luke was very honored at your sweet comments. It really was great to have Matt and Andrea here. I hated for them to leave!!! oh well. Looks like you had fun with them as well!!!
Post a Comment