Tuesday, November 03, 2009

6 months



The twins had their 6 month doctor's appointment today and they did GREAT! We were there for 2 hours and they only fussed when they got their 3 shots. I can't believe how much our babies have grown. Berkley now weighs 17.8 lbs and is 26 1/4 inches long. Meredith weighs 15.1 lbs and is 25 1/2 inches long. Unfortunately, the cinic didn't have any swine flu shots, so I've got to find them elsewhere; they didn't have any adult seasonal flu shots either, which stinks. When we got home Steven's mom noticed that Berkley's lower gum was feeling like there might be a tooth popping up. Sure enough, upon closer examination his first tooth is just starting to break through the skin. I was SO EXCITED and almost cried. I can' believe my baby is getting a tooth. Where is the time going? After the doctor's appointment the babies got some quality time with Mima and Papa, which was AWESOME!!!


Time with Papa

In other fun baby news; Berkley has discovered how to make what I've heard called a raspberry sound, he's basically making sounds like he's passing gas, which is funny when a baby is doing it:) Meredith loves to make lots of noise when she eats her cereal and likes to blow the food right out of her mouth. We also had a fun-filled weekend in Farm Life visiting with my parents, Nana, and Uncle Joey, who came to town to see his favorite niece and nephew. We didn't dress the babies up for Halloween this year, but did put them in their precious boo outfits from Grandma.




Time with Uncle Joey

Steven took Step 3 of his Medical Licensing Exam on Monday and Tuesday. This exam is 480 timed questions and 9 case simulations...I can't even fathom an exam of this magnitude. Thankfully the test is behind him and he's home at last. He won't find out what he's made for about 6 weeks. I'm sure my brilliant husband did beautifully!

That's all the fun news from the Manning family for now.

No comments: