Friday, April 23, 2010

He walks!

Berkley took his first steps this evening. It's not much just yet, but it's an amazing start! He thinks it's a game actually, he's step once and then fall forward, he loves for us to catch him:) I cried when he took those first two steps. My baby, my firstborn. Wow, 5 days shy of his 1st birthday!!!

3 comments:

Kay said...

OH, CANDI! How exciting! I know how you feel~even though it was late and we REALLY wanted it to happen, I cried when Daniel walked too! It was both from sadness and joy!

Sarah Robbins said...

Ahh, that is so great! He looks so big once he is walking! Happy almost birthday, little man. . .

Kim said...

Sweet Boy . . . leading the way for sissy! You will treasure all these videos when they are grown . . . you do such a good job with catching special moments:)