Monday, June 14, 2010
Transitions
My babies are growing up. This morning I dropped the morning bottle and made it just a sippy cup feeding. Now they only get a bottle once a day, just before bed. I'll be sad to see that final bottle go. I also let them try scrambled eggs for the 2nd or 3rd time today and they actually liked it this time! Now they're eating the breakfast of champions; scrambled eggs, banana and a nutrigrain bar. All of these transitions are coming quickly. Yesterday I let them skip their morning nap since they really never sleep when we're at church anyway. I put them down at 1pm hoping they'd sleep at least 2 hours. Meredith was up by 2:25 and Berkley slept until 3:35, with the help from his paci. I think I've opted to wait to make the total transition to only one nap, we'll stick to two naps on regular days and 1 nap on Sundays. But once that morning nap is gone, life will be so different. Constant change in the Manning home these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment