I wanted to share a couple of sweet pictures from the last couple of days. It's so rare that I'm in any pictures with my kids because I'm typically the one behind the camera. So, it's great that Steven captured this sweet moment of Meredith and Berkley relaxing with me in the living room. Oh how I do love those babies! And for those of you who may notice in the second picture, yes, that is a Darth Vader shirt. I'm super excited about Berkley's first
Star Wars shirt that he got for his birthday! Who needs toys when you have a hole and dirt that you can play in?

4 comments:
What I noticed was that skinny Momma in the top picture; you look GREAT!!! I'm so proud of you!!!!
And, as always, your kids are super adorable; I SO wish Ben could hang out with them!!!
Too sweet! I completely understand about not being in pictures. You look great; I can really tell that you've been working hard!
My MOPS group had a mommy & me photo contest. I had to take some pictures myself, because I am always the photographer and never in the shots :) I totally hear you on this one.
You look fabulous!
Everyday moments are the best . . .
Post a Comment