Can't believe 27 weeks has arrived in this pregnancy. I had a great checkup today. My blood pressure and weight gain are looking good and I haven't heard anything from my glucose test screening for gestational diabetes, which in this case no news is good news. Elizabeth's heart rate was strong at 140 bpm and measuring right on target, so I am just rejoicing in this healthy pregnancy!
A lot of folks have been asking how the twins are doing with the pregnancy and they seem to be embracing it all. We talk about Elizabeth's arrival a lot and they have tried to feel her kicking, but no luck yet. I feel her kick a lot, but they're not patient enough to wait for the kicks. We're really going to start working on room preparedness for Elizabeth in January and we'll be taking the twins' cribs down so Elizabeth will have one and they can use their twin beds. We'll see how they adjust once visible change starts happening.
Here I am at 27 weeks. No hiding it now. I'm more achy than I was with the twins and just feel more uncomfortable, but most friends say that's normal with subsequent pregnancies.

No comments:
Post a Comment