Saturday, January 05, 2013

Tents for the Imagination

Steven's mom and dad, Mima and Papa, gave the twins an awesome gift this Christmas; they each got their own personalized tent for their rooms. These tents are absolutely adorable and have completely transformed their rooms into their own personal, imagination filled space. Up until this point, I have to admit that I have never put a lot of effort into their rooms; I've just been in survival mode. When Steven’s mom showed me the photos of the tents it got the creative juices flowing and got me super excited about making their rooms their own for the first time. We finally got the finishing touches to Berkley’s room today and put everything together. Here are photos of the finished products. Great thanks to Mima and Papa for seeking out such imaginative gifts☺
As you can see, our little man loves construction trucks and tools. He is over the moon about his room. They've both been napping in their tents, but today after he saw everything come together with his "big bed" he asked if he could nap in his bed. Yay for good naps! And here are photos of Meredith's room.
And when given all the choices of room designs, our "Little Miss" chose cupcakes. I had told her if she could have any new room (i.e. Princess, Fairy, cupcake, etc.) what would she want and cupcake is what she chose. I was thrilled with the cupcake lamp and bedspread that I found to compliment the tent design. These are handmade tents and if you want more information visit www.playtentsforkids.com and click the "Play Tents" link.

No comments: