Hi everyone,
Steven and I are doing great. Match Day is March 20th and Steven has submitted his choices for residency. We can't wait to hear where we'll be spending the next three years!
I wanted to invite everyone to my very first concert. I'll be singing at my home church, Piney Grove Baptist Church in Williamston on the evening of March 30th! I'm really excited and yet very nervous about the event, but I figured there is no better place to have my first concert, especially considering that it's Piney Grove that gave me my first opportunities to sing (in the choir and special music). I hope to sing 5-6 songs from the album and I'm happy to announce that I'll be donating part of the proceeds from the sell of any cds will go towards Huntington's Society of America. I think everything will begin at 6pm, but I'm not certain. I'll keep you posted.
1 comment:
I wish I could be there!!!!! :) Love you!!
Post a Comment