
Today marks my 18th week of pregnancy and I just can't believe how fast it's going. My babies really did some growing this week because I feel like I've popped out suddenly. I had lost 8 lbs over the first 16-17 weeks and have managed to gain nearly all of that back during the last week and a half. I'm pretty sure that I've been feeling the babies move since week 15 but it's just tiny flutters, more like a pulse in my belly - nothing major just yet. Things are definitely changing...I go to the bathroom at least 2 times each night and this week was the first week that I wasn't supposed to sleep on my back at all (and of course the belly is out). It's been torturous trying to get used to sleeping on my sides when I'm so used to my stomach - but I count it all joy:) Did any of you other mothers out there dream a lot more during pregnancy? I am dreaming like CRAZY. I can recall at least 4 different dreams I had just last night and they were all out of the ordinary. So the adventure continues and I'm finally starting to truly feel pregnant. Steven is absolutely loving to watch my belly grow and we are enjoying sharing in the anticipation of our developing family. Everyone's been asking for a photo of my development - hope you enjoy:)
3 comments:
I am so, so, so happy for you! Thanks for letting us share in your joys. We are counting down the days till Tuesday and I will be checking all day for the BIG post! We love you guys.
Awww, Candy, you look great!!! We're so excited for you guys. Isn't pregnancy amazing?!!! I can totally relate to the dreams. I do the same thing during pregnancy, but this time it seems to have been more during the first trimester. I can't wait to hear the news of boy/girl, boy/boy, or girl/girl! So exciting!!!
the no back and no tummy sleeping was super hard to adjust to but you get used to it. And I def had crazy dreams. Mostly about me givng birth to like a two year old. 2nd trimester is the best!!!! Love you!
Post a Comment