Monday, June 29, 2009
Just an update (with videos)
Here are a couple of great videos of Berkley and Meredith growing up. Berkley is cooing at grandma, he's 8 weeks old. Meredith is showing off her pretty smile, she's a day shy of 9 weeks in the video.
Berkley has now dropped one feeding at night, which means we only have to get up 3 times during the night now. Meredith is edging closer to dropping a feed, but I think it's going to be awhile. I feel like I'm walking around in a fog due to running on so little sleep, but I keep looking towards the time when we only have to get up once a night for each baby and then none at all. We go to the dr on Wednesday for their 2 month check-up, they'll get two shots and an inhalation that day...not looking forward to that.
We received an early anniversary gift from our church family yesterday. They decided to get together and give us a gift certificate to what I hear is an amazing restaurant in Kinston called The Chef and the Farmer as well as free babysitting for the evening. We're super psyched about an evening out together and are already trying to figure out how soon we can go. Our anniversary isn't until August 31st, this year makes 7 years. Last year on our anniversary is when we found out we were pregnant, hard to believe a year has passed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh those are just too, too precious! Enjoy your time with your little ones needing you so much. . . Won't be long before they are all grown and independent. Hopefully not!
We love you guys! Happy Anniversary.
Those babies are cuuuute!!!!!
Post a Comment