My little girl has learned to ride a tricycle all by herself! Her interest sparked earlier in the week and she has been getting on the tricycle daily, trying to learn how to pedal. Well, today was the day that she got it! I'm so proud of you Meredith! Berkley has been trying as well, but he is much more impatient than Meredith and tends to just give up and start pushing with his feet. I'm sure that watching his little sister ride around will quickly entice him to keep trying. In the mean time, this is what he's doing while she's riding...playing baseball as he calls it. I know it's a grainy picture, but I couldn't resist posting his great swing.
Saturday, November 19, 2011
Tricycle Time
My little girl has learned to ride a tricycle all by herself! Her interest sparked earlier in the week and she has been getting on the tricycle daily, trying to learn how to pedal. Well, today was the day that she got it! I'm so proud of you Meredith! Berkley has been trying as well, but he is much more impatient than Meredith and tends to just give up and start pushing with his feet. I'm sure that watching his little sister ride around will quickly entice him to keep trying. In the mean time, this is what he's doing while she's riding...playing baseball as he calls it. I know it's a grainy picture, but I couldn't resist posting his great swing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They are getting so big! Such happy memories you're making.
Post a Comment