Check out how they're chillin'
The babies went for their 1 year doctor's visit on Monday. Berkley weighs a couple ounces shy of 22lbs and Meredith a couple ounces shy of 19 lbs. They've maintained between a 2-3 lbs difference for awhile now. Meredith had a growth spurt though, because when I took her to the dr about a month ago for an ear infection, she didn't weigh 18 lbs yet. Yay Meredith! They are also an inch apart, Berkley being 30 inches and Meredith 29. They are doing great other than Berkley has a mildly low hemoglobin, which I'm just going to treat by focusing on giving him more iron rich foods. We're in the midst of switching to whole milk, so that may be why he's not getting enough iron. Meredith's was on the low end of normal, so I want to focus on her getting the right foods as well. The babies tried kidney and lima beans for the first time this week; Berkley loved them, but Meredith not so much. They also had fresh strawberries and kiwi for the first time and they both loved them. The summer is going to be so much fun; introducing them to all the wonderful summer fruits and enjoying the beautiful weather outdoors in the wagon and/or baby pool. Berkley has learned to dance this week. They got a toy with a radio on it for their birthday and he crawls over to it and plays the radio constantly, dancing and clapping his hands. I love watching him sit by that radio with his little feet crossed rocking back and forth. They both point at everything and want to know what it is. A new game we discovered this week is playing with a blanket in the living room. Simple right? They love it when I throw it over us and we play underneath it. They also love to crawl on top of it, Meredith especially likes bopping her head up and down in the blanket and squealing. Have I mentioned that Meredith loves her Valentine teddy bear. She is playing with it when I go to get it out of her crib. She picks it up before I put her down for her nap and she carries it everywhere by it's little arm, it's so sweet. As you know, I could go on and on, but that's what's going on in our baby world. I will update about other life stuff at some point but, that's all the time I have for today:)
2 comments:
Thanks for the update. I LOVE Y'ALL! :)
That new stroller is the cadillac of strollers and it looks like Berkley knows it :)
The video is adorable-they are going to be such great friends!
Post a Comment